Short questions answers
1.2075 GIEQno. 3a. How is it possible to block the huge sun just with a small coin placed in-front of your eye?
2. 2071 SET C Qno. 3a. What do you mean by accommodation of eye?
3. 2069 SET A Qno. 1f . Define power of accommodation and persistence of vision.
4. 2069 SET A Qno. 3b. Why do far objects appear to be smaller than the nearer ones?
5. 2066 Supp. Qno. 1d. Define accommodation of eye and its near point.
6. 2055 Qno. 11c. Why has nature provided us with two eyes?
Source: Question Bank