↪ Stoichiometry is the branch of chemistry which deals with the chemical calculations like determination of amount of product formed, amount of reactant required in any chemical reaction.
↪ And also about the different law related to chemical combination.
↪ The literary meaning of stoichiometry can be found in Greek, which means "to measure an element".
↪ In other words, the fixed proportions by mass in which elements form compounds or with which substances react is known as stoichiometry.
↪ Compounds in which elements are combined in exact mass ratios are known as stoichiometric compounds.
In this context of measurement scientists introduced different laws and theory.
⁕ This branch of chemistry includes following:
1. Dalton's Atomic Theory
2. Law of Stoichiometry
• The law of conservation of mass.
• The law of constant proportions.
• The law of multiple proportions.
• The law of reciprocal proportions.
• The law of gaseous volumes.
3. Avogadro's law and some deduction
4. Mole Concept